GoKunming Forums

learning Chinese in a cafe or in the campus of Yunnan university

island (4 posts) • 0

I am a student of Yunnan University, and my major is Teaching Chinese to foreigners, my mandarin got the top level(一级乙等)and i have lots of experiences,I am also a english guide in Lijiang old town,a guide of outdoor club,and a guide of Xishuangbanna, I love all kinds of music, i have been a rock dj in Yunnan university's broadcast station for 3 years.So, if you want to leran chinese:grammar,speech sound,character,mandarin...or you need a private guide(even hiking guide), just call me when you are in Kunming city,my phone number is 13211707360,or write to me:islandyang@tom.com Then we can talk about the details.

dominik (1 post) • 0

hi, my name is dominik, i am coming to china and i want to learn the bases of chinese maybe for one months, i do a lot of sports and speak english, french, italian and germain. i will arrive in kunming at the beginning of may or even sooner. i am looking for a school or a teacher and for a cool accomodation. if you could help me or have any information please send me an email: dominikaufreisen@hotmail.com

Jared (19 posts) • 0

For anyone who is interested, I just started lessons with Island at a just-above-beginner level and I'm quite pleased with how things are going so far. He's very flexible and very committed to Chinese language teaching. Let me know if you'd like further feedback before contacting him. (My email: jaredrhall@gmail.com)

island (4 posts) • 0

thank you jared ! now,I'll be in my 4th year in Yunnan university,and it won't be very busy next semester,so,anyone who want to learn chinese with a tutor can give me or jared a E-mail,all ok.And I am learning Thai now,because my final thesis is about the differences between the grammar of Thai and Chinese,so if anyone come from Thailand we can exchange language learning !

Related forum threads

Login to post