GoKunming Forums

Planning trip to Lijiang

raylb (1 post) • 0

My wife (Chinese) and I (American) are in our mid sixties and with another American couple (also seniors) are planning a trip to LiJiang in September. Initially we were thinking of going with a tour group for one of those 15 day excursions. We are now contemplating of going to LiJiang, finding a place to rent short-term and using it as a base of operations to tour the area. Ideally, we would like to rent living quarters large enough for two couples or two separate units, each for one couple, preferably in a home in the old section of LiJiang. Also, after reading some of the posts, we are somewhat concerned about the drought impacting our trip. We would appreciate any input regarding lodging and the drought or any additional ideas regarding our plan. Thanks

Judy (9 posts) • 0

Hello, Dear Raylb, this is Judy Zhang from Echinaromance, you are welcome to send emails to me to ask the questions about yunnan tours, i could offer free wealthy tour information for you, how many days will you stay in Lijiang, if you only stay in Lijiang for 3-5days, I don't think it is a good ideal to rent a aparment or quarter for a short stay, because most Chinese local people only like to rent a house for one year or half year, we are experienced to arrange senior people from worldwide to trip in Yunnan province, please click here to read a yunnan tour schedule, echinaromance.com/routes/ecr0225.htm, we arrange two senior American people to trip in Lijiang, Liuku, Tiger Leaping Gorge for 25 days in Sep in 2008, one senior is 82 years old.

Judy Zhang Cell phone: 86-13888726753
www.echinaromance.com

MSN: yunotc@hotmail.com

TEL: 86-871-3176842, 6773530
FAX: 86-871-3151921, 5309878
Email: echinaromance@yahoo.com

Related forum threads

Login to post