论坛

How does one meet nice Chinese women?

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

@Dazzer

You are assuming that the OP is sincere in his questions instead of trolling for a response, an assumption that might not be correct.

atwillden (109 posts) • 0

Bigger question for Matt—didn't you often post about how great living like a local with your Chinese gf was? This presumes you in fact had one and knew where to meet them, so then point of this discussion is....?

faraday (213 posts) • 0

Check out the indian voodoo ads on this site and put a spell on them!
But seriously. Is'nt Moondog just full of babes.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Is this really so difficult? I think the way you meet Chinese women is not too different from the way you meet women from anywhere else.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

I think this is a symptom of many foreigners that come to China. They don't come in order to experience the culture, live in a different place, live outside their comfort zone etc. They come because they have so many problems back home that they want to run away from them. For some reason they think coming to China will make their life better but after staying here a while they realise they still have all the same problems.

Likely if you couldn't get a partner in the West, you will struggle in China still. Really they should look at themselves and wonder why, not look at everybody else and wonder why. I have met a suitable number of these drop kicks that I unfortunately know this to be true. You can see the same in Thailand as well.

Related forum threads

Login to post