论坛

How does one meet nice Chinese women?

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

when charlie Sheen was being sentenced for using a prostitute, the judge asked him why a man like him would have to pay for sex. And Sheen reportedly replied: "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave."

culture (51 posts) • 0

non sense, it is amazing how easy we get hitched in china of top quality local girls...no matter how ugly or old or poor you are, it is all about being a man, regardless of your race of nationality, cause girls of china like girls of the world anywhere prefer a Man man, of courser if you smoke and spit in public and never take a shower, or you look like you are bound by the stress from the society by working your butt off and not knowing how to enjoy life, then it doesn't matter where you are from you are not gonna get any action...let alone getting married with a top quality local girl.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

@kat you worote an I quote "@Dazzer: Walk in our shoes and then we can further discuss this topic ;-)"" now dat is tryi8ng to claim some high ground, and obvious I cant walik in your shoes and so dat is paling the card.

Kate.Kunming (40 posts) • 0

@lalataille: "I am willing to listen without judging you." That sounds pretty condescending to me. So sorry, I wont answer your question. 1. It's off topic 2. As you are MMteacher, at some various other discussion you made clear that you wont accept any other opinion than yours, and more importantly these problems are caused by the foreigner itself.

@Dazzer: It might be that my English is not good enough to express myself. What I meant was, I lived in different cities in China with a high percentage of foreigners and saw and met many foreign guys there. Some of them behaved so badly and disrespectful not only to Chinese girls that I, myself, even felt ashamed for them. I heard 'What happens in China stays in China' from a lot of them. I think you may also be aware of it, so you might also can put ypurself in our position. So I just found the phrase "foreign gentleman" very funny as it assumes that every foreign guy is a gentleman.

@Culture: How do you define a Man man?

General question: Chinese men are mostly not very attractive for Western girls. So, what makes a Chinese woman so attractive for you foreign guys?

Serrure (132 posts) • 0

I'd like to know that too :) why do you guys love Asian girls so much?

@Kate.Kunming I think Asian man are attractive and I'm surprised that almost none white girls are interested in them.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Why are Asian women attractive? We have to speak in generalisations, so here are my generalisations (I can't speak for everyone else):

1. Slimmer frames, more petite
2. More down to earth, more concerned with practicalities rather than higher values
3. Very family oriented
4. They understand that women and men are different and like being a woman and expect a man to be a man. As such they are fine with leading when it comes being intuitive and following when it comes to principals. They expect a man to do the opposite.
5. Not obsessed with any ideals of feminism, China has always been fairly equal but with acceptance of different sexes in different roles
6. Exotic features, beautiful eyes/hair/skin
7. I find them to be a lot more witty and entertaining on a basic level. Their wit often cuts like a knife... very attractive!
8. Accepting of new things, if you introduce something and they like it once, suddenly its part of their life/routine whatever.
9. I find them to be wise yet often stupid, which is a good mix for me as I am often intelligent but often very unwise!

Of course they aren't without their issues, more generalisations to follow:
1. Not well rounded, usually don't have many interests outside family and friends (don't play instruments/have hobbies etc)
2. Don't care about issues outside of their immediate environment and/or aren't aware of them
3. Not well travelled and generally judgemental (yet somehow in a cute way) of unknown things (black people/western culture etc).
4. Not really concerned about inner health and as such are against all forms of exercise unless it is a heap of fun. They struggle to see the point of exercise yet wonder why they keep getting chronic niggles/sicknesses

latataille (118 posts) • 0

Kate.Kunming, I would like to apologize. I did not mean to sound condescending. I meant that, when you said it is hard to be a foreign girl in China, other people attacked you and mocked you. All I meant was that I am interested in hearing what it is like, and I will not attack you like they did.

Also, since someone asked, the reason I like Chinese women is I guess a generalization, and I do not mean to, but it is true. I find that Western women tend to want an ideal of a man — the perfect man — who has the right line and does the right things. If I approach a Western woman, I am supposed to speak just the right lines, be funny, say just the right jokes, stand the right way, pose the right way, and have just that right sentence or word. But Chinese women, if I am just friendly and natural, they will talk to me. That is the main difference to me.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

" I find that Western women tend to want an ideal of a man — the perfect man — who has the right line and does the right things. If I approach a Western woman, I am supposed to speak just the right lines, be funny, say just the right jokes, stand the right way, pose the right way, and have just that right sentence or word. But Chinese women, if I am just friendly and natural, they will talk to me."

I think that, in a nutshell, pretty much epitomizes the loser laowai syndrome. Someone that cannot fit into their own society so the solution becomes to seek out companionship in a less developed country and hide behind their nationality so that they don't need to listen and interact with their wife.

Instead learning to be a equal partner in a marriage, they simply look for someone docile enough to bend to their every whim.

Now, I'm not talking about all inter-culteral marriages, only those that seek out foreign brides simply because they are not able to make a human connection at home.

Tony, I would like to disagree. What I said had to do with the idea of having to say "just the right thing" to get a Western woman to even talk to you. I find Chinese women more natural and accepting of plain old friendliness.

This has nothing to do with being a "loser laowai."

Related forum threads

Login to post