论坛

Bus to Yunnan wild animal park

mountain trails (6 posts) • 0

Hi there, planning on taking the little one out to Yunnan wild animal park tomorrow. On the internet we read to take bus 10 from Jianshe Lu. But checked today and that info seems wrong. Anyone have a more up to date info re getting there n back? Cheers

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

We took the number 10. Last stop is the Golden Temple. Then took one of the many cars waiting around for 10 kuai to the park. Same for getting back. Take one of the cars to the Golden Temple, then bus back. Be careful you don't get on the 'wrong' number 10 coming back like we did and go on a countryside detour for an hour! Our fault really for not speaking enough Chinese! :P
Have fun!

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

There are actual city buses that drop you sort of close to the entrance of the park (entrance is uphill). I've never taken them, but it's no doubt a very long trip and with possible transfers to get the correct buses. Google says try bus# 150, 235, 241. Check to make sure they have 生动物园 in stop name.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

@Alex: Yeah, we looked at taking one of those buses,but it was simpler with limited Chinese to take the number 10.

debaser (647 posts) • 0

if i remember correctly there are two #10 buses. one is the 'extended' route that actually goes very near the wild animal park (stops at the bottom of the hill). it's called something like the '#10 Special' or '#10 Extended' in Chinese. as the others have said, there are LOTS of private cars, both at the Golden Temple stop and near the park entrance that will take you to/from the park but don't believe the drivers when they tell you that the buses finish running very early or even that there are no public buses there!

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

You can catch the bus to the safari park from the bus stop opposite the YuanTong Temple. I cant remember the number but it says its going to the safari park on the front

Related forum threads

Login to post