论坛

Americans who move to China, only to eat nothing but McDonald's.

seahorse62 (141 posts) • 0

Why do you care what someone eats tommann? I don't really like McDonalds myself, but if someone wants to eat it 3x a day 7x a week, I don't care. Are you better because you eat Mixian?

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

I see it as a sign of destruction of 'good taste' instead.

Come on guys Tomman is diving into the culinary crazy of this province and there is plenty around, that takes balls (i meam literally I heard it's on the menu in some places in Yunnan).
I respect that I am not easy to give up on culinary challenges but in Yunnan I had to throw the towel a few time (and I am sure even the towel would land on a menu here somewhere....looks like maodu, anyway)
and Tomman is still standing, well who knowo he might be writing from his bed with his stomach on a rollercoaster ride.

Seriously, I think it's awesome that you try all the food around this province I think it's probably the most diverse in China.

Plus, you know what is really scary? Tomman is eating the craziest sh** in Yunnan but he wouldn't touch franchise food, what does that tell us about how bad the food is, at those places?

That somebody rather eats larvae, bird embryoes and buffalo balls but not daring to touch even one teeny tiny burger at Maccie D's.

JJ and Janice (324 posts) • 0

Why should you care what other people eat!!

In San Diego, there are many Chinese Buffet restaurants - - and 85% of the clientele are Chinese!!

Go figure

Cheers - - JJ

Related forum threads

Login to post