论坛

passport name and ticket name

Joshy (14 posts) • 0

Hi hi was wondering if anyone has ever had this same problem and might be able to help out...
So, i baught a ticket online to fly to shanghair and Put my name Josh Scofield which is my first and last name but on my passport it also has my 2 middle names which i could not put in the box when i booked the ticket...does anyone know if i will have any trouble bording since my first and last name is right and passport number is the same but i dont have my 2 middle names which are on my passport....
so greatful to anyone who can help flying out in the next couple days cant get an answer from kunming airport or the people i booked the ticket with!!
Thanks

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Not to worry, my name is often wrong on the eticket but the securityu check people never mention it. Enjoy your flight.

tommann (423 posts) • 0

The TSA told me I could not board the plane with this same problem. Luckily, a lady who worked for the airline fixed it for me, but it CAN be a problem.

ludwig (104 posts) • 0

I once travelled on a ticket (booked by phone) that had my first name as Luduuig (w = double 'u', geddit?). That was in Europe a long while ago.

In China, they seem to be pretty used to reversed first and last names as well as truncated spellings.

Related forum threads

Login to post