论坛

LABA MUSIC WEEKEND

E D D Y (3 posts) • 0

Tonight we have a GREAT Bandline up in Laba. (www.douban.com/event/15103879/ )

On Friday the 2nd YANKADI will open the night with superb rhythms on drum. ( site.douban.com/yankadi/ )
Followed by SEA LOVING MAMMALS who will explore the event horizon of Rock. ( site.douban.com/sealovingmammals/ )
SIGANGLI will highlight the evening with their mix of reggae and Wazu music. ( site.douban.com/SiGangLi/ )

Saturday the 3rd will have Yankadi open again. (just because we like 'em so much :) WARHORSE or (to be a little bit more clear) John Nevada's new project with some of Kunming's greatest will set the night on FIRE! Lao Han's CHOU PI MANG will mellow everything out and have us wailing in front of the stage on their spirited reggae.

About Ticket Sale:
If you buy a 2 Day Ticket it will only cost you 40 yuan. Remember this is for 5 bands. (It's too good to be true) If you show up at the door a 1 night ticket will be 30 yuan and a 2 Day Ticket 50 yuan.

Pre-Sale ticket's are available at:

1 Wheatfield Bookstore ( opposite of Paul's shop )
2 Prague Cafe ( Wen Lin Jie )
3 Fullcup Cafe ( Next to the I-Max )

Hope to see you here.

tahoe (11 posts) • 0

Thanks, Eddy...and thanks to all the people who have organized, and places of business who are selling tickets for this weekend of music at Laba.

We all are looking forward to it — and excitement is building!

I just want to add this about our band:
"War Horse" is Ian on guitar/vocals, Chuck "Jacques Le Blanc" on bass/vocals, Nick La Flame on accordion/vocals, Ma Tu on drums, and myself on guitar/vocals. We're going to do some new originals and a few new covers. It will be an interesting set.

Thanks again to everyone helping out with this weekend of music in Kunming!
Nevada

yunnanrose (9 posts) • 0

Weekend that shouldn't be missed. Hopefully Kunming people will come out and support the local bands.
It will be a fantastic weekend.
Cas

Ian_Kunming (126 posts) • 0

Great show last night, the new Laba looks and sounds fantastic!

Yankadi starts groovin tonight 9:30, War Horse 10:30 and then Lao Han will make all your reggae dreams come true till late! Don't miss it!

Related forum threads

Login to post