论坛

Flights Kunming - Hanoi

Naturallychina (34 posts) • 0

Yunnan expat travel service company, might be interesting - "Wonders Of Yunnan", website www.wondersofyunnan.com

Kind regards,
Linda Lin

-14x- (15 posts) • 0

As you ask about booking a flight and not some strange tourcompany which spams in forums you might find the following link helpful somerton100:

www.qunar.com

Unfortunately many of the cheaper prices you cannot book online if you don't have a Chinese passport. For this you still have to visit a travel agency yourself (there I could get those discounts even without a Chinese passport)

-Sven

Yuanyangren (297 posts) • 0

14x, the information you mentioned is only relevant to domestic flights within China, not international ones - Vietnam Airlines is certainly not going to give citizens of China a discount on any of their routes, Chinese ID/Passport or not.

I highly doubt you'd get a cheaper price from any travel agent other than Vietnam Airlines itself. Book online directly at www.vietnamairlines.com. They are the only airline that offers direct, non-stop service.

John Xie (109 posts) • 0

I have a friend work for Vietnam Airline. he could offer favorable discount. I'm sure its the best price you can find. and they also sale airline tikets of other internatinal routes. you could contact me 13354949490 John

Yuanyangren (297 posts) • 0

Sounds nice...anyway, Vietnam Airlines has a monopoly on Kunming-Hanoi flights, so they normally aren't cheap (usually around 10 million dong round-trip, or around US$500, sometimes around 7 million). @ John Xie, If your friend can offer discounts that you don't normally get if you book yourself, then I'd say he's the man (or you're the man for suggesting him!)

heiji262 (1 post) • 0

Kunming-Hanoi. Vietnam Airlines, very clean, good service.
if your return flight from Hanoi, you can choose Vietnam Airlines, it is excellent

Related forum threads

Login to post