论坛

issues with green code - Wechat Health App

sunjiangyu (24 posts) • +1

Heard a good tip that if you're registering on wechat, check your real name authentication info on the pay section and enter it exactly as it's written there.

hanshan (32 posts) • 0

anyone have idea where to go, if the new green code no work for me ? PSB, china telecom ,,,?

DrConn (2 posts) • 0

Tried my old passport number and it worked. But, it doesn't show my vaccination. Anyone got that to work?

Giggi (33 posts) • 0

I couldn't make it work either but I still can use the other wechat green code 通信行程卡

Should be accepted everywhere so I'm not too worried...

tigertigerathome (172 posts) • 0

After having the same problem yesterday we contacted the government office dealing with this. They said they would investigate and get back to us, which they did this morning.

This relates to my case, and may/or may not be the same for others. My phone number is linked to my wife's name for real name registration, as we bought a telecoms package (land line, 3 mobile phone numbers, internet, TV). My phone pay wallet was linked to one of my wife's bank accounts.
We were told that the fix will be for me to link the pay system to a bank account in my name. Then I will need to re-register the APP in that name.

We have yet to try this, and find out if this fixes the problem.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

I suspect the challenges with this new app have to do with the link to the phone pay wallet, which is on the same phone.
My phone is linked to my wife's name for real name registration, but the WeChat Pay on the phone is linked to my bank account and passport number is part of the Pay registration.

When I changed the health code info to match the WeChat Pay registration (including name in upper case) it worked.
My next challenge, then, will come in 10 days when I get a new passport and have to change all of the registrations.

Related forum threads

Login to post