论坛

Things still cool in Yunnan?

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote 点击展开更多

Watched the two youtubers Serpenza and Laowhy now leaving C. Been watching them occasionally, not a big fan, but more out of curiosity when the sh*t hits the fan for them for real. Seems its getting more narrow around.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • -1

I've also have watched them though I think that Laowhy also puts his wife (Vivi) down. He comes off to me as stuck up. Just my opinion. Haven't watched them in a while.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -4

You need to see their latest stuff, they will cross the line soon if they didnt already.

Their channels have become socially interesting although the guys are just the average character.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -3

And that being said, one great chapter was when they drove around - maybe Shenzhen - and showed the construction quality. Buildings just falling apart.

Was wondering how they can possibly get away with that channel, but apparently they have been targeted several times.

Apparently it all worked out as a business idea for them, so not bad, as they made it far enough to realize this - whether denied visas or not.

wenshidi (25 posts) • 0

Serpenza's stuff is actually rather dull compared to other uploaders in the area.

For Shenzhen Youtubers, try Greengirl for something really upbeat and exciting or SexyCyborg for something sureally plastic.

Ishmael (462 posts) • 0

Yes, Peter, Yunnan is still basically cool, but with problems of course, like anyplace else.

bilingualexpat (219 posts) • -4

Mobike. One word. You're totally uncool to mess that up! ;)

Cool was never a word to describe Yunnan. That adjective is reserved for places like NYC, South Beach, Ibiza, or Shinjuku.

Yunnan is... (fill in blank)?

Related forum threads

Login to post