论坛

Thai visa for foreigners in Kunming

owenwatts (1 post) • 0

I want to ship my home furniture from Kunming to Thailand. What is the procedure someone please guide me. I get some quote from freight forwarders but I want to know the procedure.

john-doe1983 (70 posts) • 0

You hire a company, they pick up your stuff, you pay them, they transport it to you destination, deliver it, and then you use www.google.com (or any search engine) to ask any thing else specific to that company, or ask that company themselves. Jeez do people really need to be spoon feed everything in their lives, what has happened to common sense or looking up information for one selves.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -1

No its not them.

Its a question that makes total sense. You guys get it wrong in the wrong thread. Not picking a fight, just saying that the question has some legitimacy.

I would check first in Jinghong. They got transport to Thailand from there. Then a company from Kunming to Jinghong. Then meddle those two. But thats just a spontane thought, maybe Kunming got a lorry services straight to Thailand.

Anther option is going to a van service and ask a quote. Theres a friendship bridge now at Lao Thai border and chinese trucks crossing every five minutes.

How much stuff u got?

Related forum threads

Login to post