论坛

Heads Up - Trump-NKorea

Alien (3819 posts) • +1

The sad thing is that a lot of Americans apparently seem to think that North Korea is a danger to them. They expect what, bombs over Cincinnati?

Trump is wacko.

Geezer (1953 posts) • +1

When I discussed NKorea with Chinese, I would always point out NKorea could not reach the US with their missiles but can reach Beijing.

Crazy neighbors or leaders is not good.

Alien (3819 posts) • -1

Somehow I rather doubt that the North Korean regime is likely to attack China either.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • +2

n korea missiles can not reach usa yet. yet is operative word, they are developing icbm. range is increasing with each new level of technology. can now reach japan territorial waters, soon be able to reach japan mainland. usa has treaty to protect japan. treatys was a big factor in ww1

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@Dazzer: My point is that China is more exposed to NKorea's nukes than the US. Today.

The leader there executes people who displease him with anti-aircraft guns. I do not doubt that regime is capable of anything.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Sink a few of their subs, perhaps the most direct threat at the moment. Those would be legitimate military targets with negligible risk of collateral damage. No impact on the civpop.

Related forum threads

Login to post