论坛

Incredibly rude floor staff , Chinese Eastern

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

use yer brain mate. q1 who are the main group of customer. q2 most of us whould like to know why its the worst. they must be working really hard to achieve that goal

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Yeah, I'm sure the main group of customers are Chinese for all Chinese airlines, & I think it makes more sense to look at China Eastern in particular. Having said that, I don't remember anything disastrous concerning my very few trips (I rarely fly) on China Eastern - but hearsay, here and elsewhere, plus a few news reports tell me it's poor on average.
Would still like to know what kind of thing it was that set Bluesky off on this thread - might be more useful than guessing - sounds like his/her problem was 'the Chinese people'.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Again, I'm not doubting anybody's stories, but I've just flown Kunming Chiangmai-Kunming on China eastern and observed nothing that anybody would call rudeness. No other hitches either - plane had 2 wings, arrivals and departures were precisely on time, etc.

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

I genuinely look forward to travelling, both domestically and internationally from Chinese airports, outside of peak holiday and travel periods; fewer passengers, fewer aircraft, fewer delays, less congestion, less stressful environment all round. My guess is that most complaints and many airport incidents happen during peak periods. Many staff cope well but some buckle under stress - same with passengers.Right now shouldn't be a testing time for anyone.

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

The reason China Eastern has some of the best routes has to do with it's government connections to have exclusive routes and time slots. China Eastern is operated as a gangster within an industry.

Their gangster power was instrumental in downplaying China Eastern's near disaster last Summer in Shanghai as 2 China Eastern airliners almost collided ( 19meters seperation) on takeoff.

Passenger behavior has gotten better since airlines have the recorded message on behavior and consequences if someone goes awry.

Related forum threads

Login to post