论坛

Chinese tutors

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

I've been learning Chinese slowly since I've been in China and feel I need to pick up the pace somewhat. I was hoping one of you guys/girls might know of someone in the south that does one on one tutoring. Ideally it would be around the areas of guangfu liu or dianchi liu, I'm pretty near the new Aegean mall.

I've seen some of the ads but would prefer a recommendation from someone if they used them or know them when it comes to teaching.

Hopefully somebody does as my Chinese really needs to step up :)

Alexez (349 posts) • 0

I have good tutor & for good price, but its near Yunda ( Green Lake area ). If you go to school they charge u double for what teacher actually gets.

I can ask her if She would be willing to travel to your area, but price wont be same then,I guess. Let me know in PM if dont get anything better.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

School's wise there is the new school in Nanya - Huanyang I think? They can do 1-1 classes if you don't find anyone.

Tutor wise I know a lady based in your area. She is from Harbin so she is not much good for teaching you Kunming hua but good for learning the putonghua dialect. Never actually been taught by her so its not exactly a recommendation, but you could give her a try, she may well give you a discount on your first lesson. She has advertised on GK in the past.

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

@Alexz Cheers, I'll let you know if I don't :)

@Haali Thx, I think I'll check the school out in the next few days as it's not to much of a journey and I know that area well.

Ruby@ (3 posts) • 0

hi It's Ruby~I'm just a collage student of teaching chinese as a foreign language~maybe i could.have a try, It would be nice if I could help u with ur chinese

Guo Huan (1 post) • 0

Hey, I'm glad to see your ad. My post graduate is teaching foreigners chinese and I have one year experience teaching Thai in a public school in Thailand. Now I work in a college in yunnan, if u interested,let me know.Email 535617047@qq.com

1awrence (2 posts) • 0

Hi I'm Lawrence. A local student in high school affiliated to Yunnan Normal University. It's sure that I'm not qualified to teach professional lessons for u, but we can become language parterner so I can teach you the daily Chinese and solve most of your questions. You know, we have a high requirement of learning both language well. My wechat: topmit

Related forum threads

Login to post