论坛

Good site for downloading Chinese subtitles?

Bu Pun Su (1 post) • 0

Hi Friends,
I've downloaded "Detectives and Doctor" - Raymond Lam, but no Engsub and I've searched the network/internet did not find him. Can you provide a link where I can get the English subtitle or give me chinese subtitle then I translate with google or other.

"The Legend of Lu Xiao Feng" In the novel (comics) Indonesia called the "Pendekar Empat Alis (Swordsman Four Eyebrow)"
Please send in my email : dyahyulianto@yahoo.co.id.

Thanks!

A12345 (102 posts) • 0

So reportedly all the subtitles from shooter.cn can be downloaded here: www.ed2000.com/ShowFile.asp?FileID=566162

I started downloading all 73 GB of it with Xunlei, and it does have seeders.

XunLei keeps crashing my internet connection though.

Are there any alternatives better than Xunlei? It's an ed2k link which uTorrent won't open. Emule et al feel outdated.

zhudan (204 posts) • 0

Yify.com has lots of Chinese subs. I would not use their main movie site to download movies as it seems to be a torrent honey pot and I got a warning from my VPN service recently for a download from there.

There is an iPad media player app called extreme player and it is great on all level. It has a subtitle search function and can find subs for videos. If three is Chinese it will find them.

YerethYereth (110 posts) • -1

Another great tool to download (Chinese) subtitles is FlixTools. It can even monitor a folder and download subtitles in selected languages automatically. It doesn't have Chinese subtitles for all movies, but for quite many it does.

It's downloadable software I have been using for quite a long time:
www.flixtools.com/

lemon lover (1006 posts) • -1

Now even Yereth himself starts blowing life into a long forgotten thread and plugging a certain product.

What is happening? Moderators do something!

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Actually this would be useful for learning Chinese. I went to the link and it's only for IOS I believe. Some learners of Chinese like to have the subtitles to follow the story lines. I think it's a useful tip.

Krismoonpie (80 posts) • 0

I’m always looking for good ways to find Chinese subtitles for movies and shows and not all of them always work so it’s nice to have more tools in the arsenal. Thanks!

viyida (22 posts) • 0

Not sure about fixtools, but I'm with Krismoonpie here.

Before tiger (congrats btw) comes in with his newfound fangs, I need point out lots of people like myself actually look for Chinese subs in srt or ass formats to watch foreign films on VLC with their Chinese counterparts so they can also follow.

For me, my go to websites are the following:

www.zimuku.la

and

subhd.com (edit: never mind this one, problem loading)

They are quick to update, although the freaky clown horror sequel IT 2 has been slow. In a few days Breaking Bad El Camino will be showing and Chinese subtitles will soon follow.

Related forum threads

Login to post