论坛

Free Energy

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Has anyone heard any news about someone named M T Keshe?

I found this website but nothing more - wondering if there is any truth to this message or the 2 meetings (April + September) they mention. I have not heard anyhting in the media about this topic.

www.keshefoundation.org/[...]

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Never heard of it ever and I doubt you will hear anything in the msm. Anything that has 'free' and 'energy' in the same sentence will be put in the back burner. So sad.

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

According to that website, the release of information was on the 21st of September. As its now almost 2 months down the track and there hasn't been a massive media storm and the world hasn't changed, I suspect you can call this a hoax.

Generally anything that claims one man has stumbled upon a new technology that will fix every technological problem the world has, particularly free energy, is a hoax. Just as the religious nut in the US who kept claiming god was talking to him saying the world was going to end on a certain date.

It would be nice if such a technology existed but you could make so much money from the technology by being first to market, I doubt corporations/governments would cover it up. They would rush to exploit the hell out of it, just as they do with any other technological innovation.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

They have every reason to cover it up. That's exactly what they do. They buy the patents and put the inventor(s) out of business. Free I believe means that once you buy it, you don't have to keep filling it with gasoline or fossil fuels.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

If it was real, then yes patents would be bought for exploitation, not protectionism. This is the usual pattern with capitalism.
Whatever you believe about the environmental impacts of Shale Gas, it provides energy at about 20% of the cost of traditional sources and is spurring on the US economy at a rate that was not foreseen.

Cheap energy will fuel other economic growth. Even energy companies have share portfolios. In fact managing these is becoming a major task of FDs across the world. Once you are global it is not just about your company assets, your market and your industry sector any more.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

I get free energy every day from the solar water heater on the roof. No one covered that technology up. Of course it didn't change the world.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Congrats tigertiger

tigertiger
November 6, 2012
888 posts

You should play the Chinese Welfare Lottery Today!

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Yes, you have FREE solar water heaters in China. Is it covered up? YES, it is covered up in the USA but not in China. You can NOT have a solar heater like those in China in the USA. The ones in the USA cost more then 10,000 US dollars while these in China only cost 300-500 US dollars. They have nice little building codes (ordinace, laws) in the USA that do NOT allow you to have these. Has anyone seen a solar water heater dealer like the ones found in China anywhere in the USA? The answer is NO. Try mailing one of these to the USA and tell someone to put it on their roof. See what happens.

Related forum threads

Login to post