论坛

I went to Salvador today

marcuschen (178 posts) • 0

haha I am the customer of Salvadors sometimes yes. I think Salvadors is really good.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

oh boy!
i walked around xiaguan today.
and only one person was aggressive (little drunk) when asking the way to the train station.

only few did shout laowai. 3 pushed me away rudely at walmart.

back in kmg.
the man lingering at the playground today, only spat 3 huge mucunous phlegm and only one on the stairs, where the kids climb up to the slide. some kids still using their hands. and only one mom,pushed her nice kid to practice english with me. when the girl told her mom, "he doesn't speak english" ...she only got a little angry at her daughter, for failing to communicate in english.

....that means all chinese are wonderful, there cannot be anything wrong in china, ever.!!!!! and don't you dare to say anything.

worldwide, there never was, is, or will be, pollution, crime, war, violence, we are all living in a black and white cartoon.
unless you live in america, cos you are doomed anyway....lol

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@Napoleon
It wasn't a rant, as you see, I didn't judge any of the events. Those are actual and factual events happening in the last 24 + hours.
And not even a "special" day.

A normal day, I guess for many. Only difference was, is that I was outside for the whole day.

Later I put it a light passive aggressive context with a [POV] worldview of some of the posters here.

Serrure (132 posts) • 0

Why I'm not in Kunming at the moment? :/ I really want to stop by Salvadors and check if foreigners are nice today as well!

Related forum threads

Login to post