论坛

Which school to study Chinese?

Delibeli (21 posts) • 0

Hi everyone,

I am considering the possibility of moving to Kunming for a year to learn basic Chinese and would like to ask for suggestions about schools.

I have no Chinese language skills what so ever and am looking to find a year long course at either Keats school or Mei's Mandarin school as they seem to offer courses at reasonable prices. I can get some information from their in house websites but still it is quite likely to be biased which is the reason I am posting this on the forum.

Could anyone tell me anything about either school as I would like to learn the basics of Mandarin (complete beginners guide) and conquer a fear of learning something completely different such as a language.

Do either of the schools make you sit tests or exams when learning, do they offer help with visas or accommodation?

Additional information on the following would be great, costs of living in Kunming, average rent for an apartment and anything else you think would be helpful for a newbie moving to Kunming.

Any information would be appreciated so feel to PM me or post on the forum thanks.

Gompo (152 posts) • 0

accomodation, count least 1000 rmb/month

food, if u veget aryan cheaper, 20/30 rmb/day

kcel pretty cool stud chinese

o mari pe mehu ng
pro dyonusos philosophya?/

VadimLS (2 posts) • 0

JiaoTong college is also a nice place. For those, who wants to make friends with head of police station and solve visa problems fast, one-on-one classes, besides there is a cheap accomodation (1250rmb/term), I recomend Jiaotong Xue xiao.

Related forum threads

Login to post