GoKunming Forums

Kunming High Risk Area?

pen24 (18 posts) • 0

I’m in Dali and just heard that Kunming or portions of Kunming have now been classified as high risk with yellow and red health codes. Of course I can’t find anything in English on this. I was wondering if anyone could fill me in.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

The terminology here continues to confuse me, but anyway ....

Up to last night there were 3 high risk areas designated in Kunming, but those are in Kunming PREFECTURE, not Kunming City.

Those three areas are all in Anning.

There were 2 areas in XiShan district (Kunming City) designated as medium risk while all the other medium risk areas were in Anning.

That doesn't take away from the fact that more than 100 individual buildings in Kunming are in lockdown (I'm not sure if those are all city or include prefecture), including one in my own community at Vanke Baisha Runyuan in the north-east.

I continue to have a green health code.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • +1

The website this morning shows a lot of new medium and high risk areas added, but not in Kunming (Prefecture).

The additional areas are in Dehong and Xishuangbanna and there are a lot of them.

ncov.dxy.cn/[...]

The website is in Chinese, but my browser is set to automatically translate to English.

Related forum threads

Login to post