User profile: Hotwater

User info
  • Registered
  • VerifiedYes

Forum posts

Forums > Living in Kunming > Steps for getting married

This authentication rule might be a new one. Fellow Brit here & this is all I had to do in 2014...

1) get certificate of no impediment from British consulate in Guangzhou. It was issued as a bilingual document.

2) get passport translated at notary office in Nanchang

3) go with wife, her hukou, my certificate to registry office in Nanchang, fill in form, pay small fee, photo taken together & book issued.

Had to get married in Nanchang as wives hukou is Jiangxi.

Disnt need certificate of no impediment notarizing or authenticating.


No results found.



No reviews yet