Richland International Hospital

User profile: Liumingke1234

User info
  • RegisteredSeptember 11, 2008
  • RegionChina
  • VerifiedYes
  • RegisteredSeptember 11, 2008

Forum posts

Forums > Living in Kunming > New Coronavirus

I guess all 小区(residential complexes) are doing this. They are issuing a card that allows you to enter/exit your complex. It's called 剧名出入证. This will be a requirement for now. They have one for renters (ours is green) and one for owners (orange). Perhaps this is leading to them getting rid of the QR scanning requirements in the complexes.


No results found.