Tenwest Mandarin School

User profile: The Bivou Travel Experiences

User info
  • RegisteredSeptember 6, 2011
  • RegionChina
  • VerifiedYes
  • RegisteredSeptember 6, 2011

Classifieds

No results found.

Comments

Writing as a hotel owner in Shuhe whose staff came out that night to fight the fire (we were about 150metres from the fire), alongside the gutsy locals, let me dispel the myths and errors. The fire broke out in the old part, barely 20 metres or so from Old Sifang Square. It is not arson but apparently burnt incense sticks that started the fire.

Reviews

No reviews yet