- NameKunming College of Eastern Language and Culture
- Address218 Dongfeng Lu, Fuchun Building, unit A, 5F, Kunming
- Phone(0871) 65358860
- Fax(0871) 65330781
WHY CHOOSE KCEL?
● Founded in 1999, Kunming College of Eastern Language is the largest and most established Chinese language schools in Yunnan. Over 18 years’ experiences, WE KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU LEARN!
● KCEL has not only been honored as the best mandarin school on Go Kunming website, it also serves as the training base for International Chinese teachers in Hanban, those who are professional and talented ensure our teaching of high quality.
● There are three campuses you may choose. KCEL downtown campus is over 20,000 sq.ft., including a common room with free internet, billiards, Ping-Pong table, a cafeteria, bookshelves,and 38 classrooms. KCEL is located at the heart of Kunming downtown, minutes of walk from bus/subway station,KCEL is surrounded with restaurants,coffee bars and the largest CUIHU park across the street.Nan Ping street, the largest shopping district in Kunming is also a short walk away.
● Kunming College of Eastern Language coordinates advanced Learning programs with well-known Universities throughout China. International students who have studied Mandarin and successfully completed the HSK examination will be recommended to these universities to study for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a PHD.
SCHOOL CHARACTERISTICS AND SERVICES
● All students will have a Chinese language test before they study in our college. Our college will seek to ensure every student’s HSK level will rise one or two grades after taking Chinese language training courses for one semester.
●KCEL offers a variety of Chinese classes, a flexible schedule and mind-refreshing trips and language social activities.
●An experienced bilingual tutor will be arranged for each student to help resolve any difficulties and to offer study guidance.
●Free coffee and drinks，Free table tennis table, billiard hall,KTV
●Language practice partner(Free)
You can choose group class or one on one class all the type below
Comprehensive Course (Primary & Intermediate & Advanced)
Listening and Speaking (Elementary & Intermediate & Advanced)
Reading and Writing Course (Primary & Intermediate & Advanced)
HSK 1~6 & BCT
Chinese Culture Course
I saw the message on the website today and I thought it was very ridiculous. I've been in Kunming for two years, and in those two years, I've come from Keats to the KCEL, and all I can say is that KCEL is so much better than Keats. When I was at Keats, I felt like my teacher was very inexperienced, and I am a teacher , so I felt like my teacher wasn't like a teacher, I felt like a school girl who was giving me classes, and a lot of times, I don't know, she didn't give me time to think,just answered my question with an English explanation, so at the time, I learned three "BECAUSE", but I didn't know what's the difference. After coming to the KCEL, my teachers are very patient and professional, and they can use very little English to make you understand. They explained to me the difference of those "BECAUSE" and let me learn to use them. In this respect, I feel grateful to them. I don't know why "dissatisfied" is telling these lies here, but I think if you say so, then you may be Keats's boss here to fool these students! All in all, you want the truth, Then you can just come and check by yourself at the KCEL . Then you'll know WHO's lying! A little advice to KCEL, more trip outside sounds more fun !
About KCEL: At KCEL is mostly one-on-one teaching.KCEL is open to all Nationals without age limits. At KCEK their goal is to make sure you sure after you enroll in the school by the time you period of study is expires you should be able to speak Chinese at least basic Chinese for beginners. Also they prepare students who are will to take the HSK exams.
THE GOOD THING ABOUT KCEL: At KCEL, they are capable of providing you with resident permit(visa)according to the duration of study just like any other university in china.
ABOUT TURTION FEES. The turtions are relatively cheaper and affordable to any who is Willing to study there.
PEOPLE'S VIEW ABOUT KCEL: Normally everyone has his or her view about KCEL. Incase an individual faces some problems should not be generalised because as time passes things changes new development takes place. The KCEL in 2016 can't be same as that of 2018 there is an evolution in everything.
As for me on my part, when i arrive KCEL I just have 5days to my visa due date of which one has to summit for visa renewal 10days before due date. I was taken to. police to get registered and other documents put place for me to renew my visa. This i will never forget the kindness and the services rendered to me by the Administrators. For that i will forever remain grateful.
AM TAKOR FROM CAMEROON.
I from India.This is the second semester I've studied here, and I think the eastern language and culture school is Great, they've upgraded the kitchen, and the food they cook every day is very nutritious,I'm a Muslim, they are very kind to provide special food for us ！! ！! ！! The best thing is that we have freshly brewed coffee beans to drink, better than instant coffee, I like it . And the smoking place moved into the garden, it was lovely and the air was fine .I will continue my studies here next semester. I hope my teacher, Miss Huo, will continue to help me improve my spoken Chinese. She is really good at this.
At present I've been studying in this school for half a year.I think this school is good in several aspecets.
First in visa.The school did a good job and helped me to apply for a student visa very soon.This makes my life in Kumming without worries.
Secondly in class.I chose good class.There are four people in our class.Besides me there is an American a Korean a Japanese.Although we come from different countries.Our language is different but wu get along very happily.Our aim is to learn Chinese.KCEL helos us a lot in daily life.The teacher's class is very interesting. You can learn Chinese and Chinese culture.
Finally KCEL is nice because there are a lot of activities in school.We have a spring tour and THE DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL.
I am really looking forward to study here next semester .
Really great teachers here at KCEL! They've helped my Chinese improve muchly. However, it's definately a business and not an institute of higher learning. Administration is all about that cheddar. But the location is way more convenient than going all the way to Chenggong!