Gemen is a unique hybrid between a bistro and a board-game club.
Come discover or rediscover why we have such a good reputation with our chinese customers.
We have two locations to eat, drink and play — wenlin jie and wenhua xiang.
Our Wenhua Xiang location is hidden in the courtyard behind Mazagran — one big space with 2 VIP rooms.
Our selection includes:
- Huge Salads
- Savoury French Pancakes
- Toast Sandwiches
- 12" italian Pizza
- Traditional baked dishes (i.e. shepherd's pie)
We have vegetarian options in all categories.
- 100% fresh fruit pure juices
- Milkshakes, Tea, Coffee etc...
- 18 Mocktails, some original creations!
- Cocktails, including Jen's big Long Island Ice Tea and our Irish Coffee
- 27 different Beers
- Cheapest Belgian Beer in the street !!!
- Don't forget our Beer Day & Friday Happy Hour
- Bluffing, scheming, backstabbing: a unique and social night out
- Over 200 different board-games
- Don't miss Scrabble night, cheap good beer and free play!
- FREE playing:
— With any Lunch deal (Monday - Friday)
— Monday (student day)
— Tuesday (Beer day)
— Thursday (Scrabble / Tarot)
French speakers are busy flexing their mental capacities the rest of the week.
Actually there is nothing Bizarre. French Tarot is NOT the thing english speakers know as Tarot. French Tarot is a very popular card game in France, nothing esoteric about it.
So English speakers play a popular english game while French speakers play a popular french game :)