GoKunming Forums

Watching World Cup

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

thanks for the schedule. there's only one match at 9am.... darnit!

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Great for the sport, great for the profits of the sport bisiness and the construction companies, great for the reputations of nations; not so great for the ordinary people who live in them.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

6am ouch. I guess that would be a reason to wake up and have some Mickey D for breakfast. Bah! USA v Ghana is 6am too! Gah! McD might not even be open, grrrr. Beer for breakfast.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

The 24hr Macs on Qingnian Lu : )

Moondog stayed open all night last night, showed the three games, served food through out the night.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Didn't get an answer from O'Reilleys. Does anyone know if Moondog serve food during the games? If so, what kind?

I feel like I might get bored quickly with the fried potatoes and sunflower seeds served at local bars.

Tim Verplancke (28 posts) • 0

Hi, O'Reilly's serves food (the whole menu) until 2 am, after this kitchen is closed but you can bring your own food :)
Thank you

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Tim, that's awesome of you. I am going to bring a giant bowl of guoqiao mixian with all the fixings to the USA v Portugal game. Or I will order a steak sandwich at 2am and come back and eat it four hours later.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Thanks Tim, that's really nice.

@AlexKMG, I'll be at the table beside yours, with the complete set of spicy hot pot.

Related forum threads

Login to post