GoKunming Forums

Just looking for a few things

Thumplin (10 posts) • 0

Just looking for a few things hoping some one would know where to look. Apple cider vinegar or pear cider vinegar, A good used furniture and appliance market, and... I think that's all I really need. Thanks for the help.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

for apple cider vinegar, go to taobao.com and type it in and you'll find some. find a chinese friend to order for you. not sure if Metro has it. someone else might know.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

There is a German branded apple vinegar usually on sale in Metro.
The Carrefour in NanYa has several vareities of cider and wine vinegars, it is possible that other Carrefours also have cider vinegar in the import section.

bluegrass14 (126 posts) • 0

American Market in the North (not far from North Wicker Basket) has Heinz brand Apple Cider Vinegar, pretty decent price.

Andrew_AWS (34 posts) • 0

There is apple vinegar sold widely in local supermarkets, convenience stores etc, next to all the other types of vinegar. It even has a picture of an apple on it, less than 10 per bottle. It is very sweet though, sweeter than western cider vinegar.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

There are 2 types of apple vinegar. One is like cider vinegar. The other is like concentrated apple juice, add water for a nice drink . Chinese apple vinegar is the latter.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

Bluegrass: Do you have the location of American Market? I'd like to check it out. I am often over that way eating at Wicker Basket or Silver Spoon and I haven't seen it.

debaser (647 posts) • 0

@mPRin - from the Wicker Basket, walk towards the car place (away from Beichen Zhong Lu) and turn right at the end of the street. it's on your right as you head down towards Beichen Dadao. i don't have an address or contact details, sorry.

Related forum threads

Login to post