GoKunming Forums

how to login my facebook account

Luis Figo (44 posts) • 0

when I worked in africa I registered a facebook account, now I am back in china, and it failed to use it . someone teach me that how I can use it? I know itis about chinese internet controls, and I need technical help from you . thank you ! my email: 956676180@qq.com

ricsnapricsnap (193 posts) • 0

Using the software Psiphon is rather straight forward. It's made by Iranians. They also have quite a lot to teach on how to overcome these barriers...!

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

1. Write your email address in the "email" field;
2. Write your password in the "password" field;
3. Using your electronic mouse, left click on "Log in".

PS: if you forgot your password, left-click on "Forgot your password?"

Serrure (132 posts) • 0

@yankee00 is it really necessary? Even though his English is rather poor it's obvious what he's asking about.

@luis figo you have to get a vpn, you can use free software like freegate (extremely slow) or pay for one, I recommend jayproxy (about 10 rmb per month).

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Yeah, let's publicly list all available vpn providers in response to one-time posters

Serrure (132 posts) • 0

Yeah, cause it's such a secret! Everyone able to type "vpn" into google search bar can get the whole list.

xb6asd (170 posts) • 0

Serrure you must be new here. Making a public list of vpns is why they show up on google. Over the years many vpns get completely blocked because of these lists.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

The VPNs do NOT get blocked because people write about them or mention them on public forums. They are intentionally allowed to be used and then blocked so dumb people can continue to get the newer versions and pay more and more for their use.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

get a VPN that specializes in working in China. Do your research, then prepare to pay for it. Problems solved.

Related forum threads

Login to post