GoKunming Forums

Subway card

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

I believe China Eastern are looking into accepting bus cards for short hop flights sometime next year.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

You can not put money into the new bus/subway cards at the subway yet. This can only be done at the IC bus card stations for now or some post offices.

They are installing new machines in the subway to allow people to put money into these cards in the subway now. it will be a few more months before they are operational.

BKlove (10 posts) • 0

I'm planning to ride the rails for the first time soon, trying to get to Metro in the Beichen area. I heard there was a subway stop at Renmin & Beijing Lu, however I'm not having any luck reading this old map. www.gokunming.com/images/blog/gallery/large/11.jpg
to confirm. It seems that Panlong station would be closest however that station does not exist on goKunming's Listings section. Can anyone verify that there is a station at that intersection? Thanks!

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

This map is what they thought the subway would look like some time ago. A lot of names are wrong and it's outdated. Try searching a more accurate map on google or baidu. Sorry i can't link you, i'm using my old phone, so net access is limited.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

I think the Jiaosan Qiao station is also easily accessed from the Dongfengdong Lu-Beijing Lu intersection.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Bad News- The subway/Bus Card can ONLY be replenished at 2 subway locations now:

1 - Dong Feng Square Station - Dong Feng Guang Chang
2 - South Bus Station - Nan Bu Qi Che Zhan

The card can still be replenished at any of the IC bus locations but can only be replenished at the 2 subway stations I listed above.

Related forum threads

Login to post