GoKunming Forums

Finding a Chinese girlfriend

Woodie (3 posts) • 0

According to my own experience and my friends experience with having a chinese girlfriend, my only advice for you is: No, don't do it.

There are some lucky guys that found a good chinese wife here in China and I'm happy for them.

I would rather go to Korea, Japan and Philippines, if you really have yellow fever.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I guess it depends what you're looking for in a 'Chinese girlfriend'. Are you looking for a temporary companion while you're in Kunming? Are you looking for a 'trophy' girlfriend'?
Are you looking for a serious relationship with a future with marriage in mind? Are you just looking for a 'fuck friend'? These questions and more need to be answered by only you. I am constantly seeing ads on Gokunming for people 'looking for some fun-time' or 'ONS', etc. It doesn't matter if you go to Korea, Japan, the Philippines or Thailand or any other place. The chemistry and your goals are what is going to determine if 'she's the one'.

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

@laotou he says 'how hard is it for a white western guy'

Amazes me how someone could think of moving abroad anywhere in the world just for the sake of finding a women though, just up and move leaving everything behind is never easy choice!

@nevet you started the thread with the question, now answer with some details about why you think in your mind that this could work well for you... interested to hear :)

Carlton (12 posts) • 0

I totally do not recommend a Chinese girlfriend. You can have them as friends, students or work partners but never girlfriends. I have stayed in this country enough time to be able to judge what I have seen. I just could mention "one example" and I hope it will never offend any one, I had three students who are married and all cheat on their husbands with several men.

Related forum threads

Login to post