GoKunming Forums

Finding a Chinese girlfriend

nevet (27 posts) • 0

How hard is it for a white western guy to find a Chinese girlfriend?

I don't have luck with white women in my country so I'm thinking about coming to China to try my luck.

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • 0

I met my Chinese wife in Canada. Why come all the way over here to just find a girl who wants you just for your passport.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Also if you want to get laid, you will not have a problem.

redjon77 (510 posts) • 0

Met my chinese wife in london and as alpage48 says 'Why come all the way over here to just find a girl who wants you just for your passport' but as liumingke1234 says 'if you want to get laid, you will not have a problem'.

All depends on what you looking for.....

mmkunmingteacher (561 posts) • 0

There are half a billion Chinese women here, meaning millions of single ones. Chinese women are by and large great, and make great wives, if you are responsible, hard-working, and a family man.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

I think everyone assumes @nevet is white (aka caucasian). If you're anything but white (black, indian, hispanic, asian, etc) - you'll have more "fun" in Thailand or Japan - based on personal observations in large metropolitan cities. The girls in those countries tend to think of their colored husbands or boyfriends as trophies (pets?) and want to have mixed race children as they're "cuter" - so hope you're comfortable with that mentality and also planning on being a father (voluntary or not) REAL QUICK...

If language and communication is important to you - consider the Philippines - but know that you'll probably be inheriting a rather
large extended family, along with their rather diverse personal agendas (green cards, new house, new car - mostly materialistic things).

Not always true - but a rather accurate generalization.

Related forum threads

Login to post