GoKunming Forums

Vervo nightclub

shdnyp (1 post) • 0

Vervo is a venue which I have enjoyed visiting since it opened. It makes a nice change from the other late night options in Kunming, mainly because it has qualities which I haven't yet noticed in other venues in the city. It has a decent sound system which can play music loud while maintaining sound quality. It isn't a sound system which is going to produce fuzzy or crackly sounds. The DJ's, the times I have been, have been pretty good as well. They have been able to mix properly and have created a lively atmosphere on the dance floor. The dance floor itself is cool, it's located behind the bar down a narrow corridor. It's spacious and this is where people head to dance and enjoy the music. There is no seating in the dance floor room, the seating is next to the bar and on the balcony. The seating area is a nice place to go and chill and have a chat. It's good that these two areas have been kept separate. Vervo wouldn't be out of place among the better clubs in a British city. I recommend people go and check it out as I think it really does make a positive and different contribution to Kunming's nightlife!

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

He/she is right though, its probably the best club in Kunming. The only club in Kunming? Well, at least the only proper western style club in Kunming. Not to mention its not bad during the day as well... scones... SCONES!

If only the listing section was more apparent on the site... come on Yereth!

YerethYereth (110 posts) • 0

Please leave your reviews in the appropriate place within the listings section.

We are currently working on a brand new listings box for the homepage that will feature easy access to latest reviews, recently added listings and top rated listings in all the main categories. We hope to finalise and launch this new section within a week, although it still requires testing on the mobile version of the site.

This thread is now locked.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.