GoKunming Forums

Kunming Blood Donation Stations' Details for Forei

Cathy Chen (3 posts) • 0

Kunming has endured a harsh terrorist attack during the past two days on March 1st, 2014. Some foreingers have come to me to ask for the blood donation places' telephone numbers and their places.

I got the related materials from our government and translated the important information into Chinese.

Thanks for those foreign people who can care about our injured Chinese people, our Kunming people.

Thank you so much!

Any warm-hearted and kind foreigners can go to blood donationplaces shown below:

Kunming Blood Donation Managment Department's office (昆明血液中心)number: 68312614. (I have checked the number by myself. It is available for every one who can call through the line.) Any question you can directly call this number since it is a reliable source from our Chinese government. But one of the premises is that you can speak Chinese to them, I guess.

Blood donation places in Kunming where you can go and donate:

1. Fixed Blood Center in Kunming High-tech Zone on Keguang Road(高新区血液中心, 科光路上)
2. Temporary and mobile blood station set up in front of Kunming Department Store Building on Nanping vehicle-free promenade in the downtown (昆明百货大楼前临时血液站, 南坪步行街, 昆明市中心)
3. Temporary/mobile blood station set up on the square in front of Gloden Horse and Green Cock Archways(金马碧鸡坊前血站)
4. Temporary/mobile blood station set up on the Guandu square in Guandu District (官渡广场上献血站)
5. Temporary/moblie blood station set up in Daguan Shopping Mall near to the Xiaoximen (大观商业城献血站)
6. Fixed blood station set up in the Second Hospital affiliated to Kunming Medical University (昆医附二院献血屋)
7. Fixed blood station set up in community of Shuxiangdadi in Chenggong District (呈贡书香大地小区爱心献血屋)
8. Temporary blood station set up in front of the Baihui Shopping Bazaar on Dongfeng West Road (百汇商场献血站)
9. Temporary blood station set up in New Luosiwan International Trade Center in Chenggong District (呈贡新螺蛳湾献血站)
10. Temporary blood station set up before the Carrefore Supermarket in Community of Century City, Chenggong District (世纪城家乐福)
11. Temporary blood station set up on Jinfang street in Anning city, not far from Kunming (安宁金方)
12. Temporary blood station set up in Wal-mart Supermarket in nothern area of Kunming(北市区沃尔玛血液站)

Meanwhile, I have got two charity organizations' directors' personal phone numbers: They have agreed to provide services to foreigners who would like to donate for our injured Chinese people during the "3.01 Terrorist Attack in Kunming":

1. Ms. Ren, a secretary of Yunnan Children Protection Foundation, Phone Number: 13577079881;
2. Mr. Zhang Min, the chairman of Wuhua District Red Cross, Phone Number: 13888204776.

All above information provided are true and valid. I promise and take responsibility for the info. pulished in this post.

(I am the English editor of in.Kunming.cn, the website which is managed by Kunming Municipal Government.

Long-Dragon (390 posts) • 0

Thank you Cathy!
Memorial to 301 Cherry Trees in Blossom proposal and suggestion. Please see and comment on this post.

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

There was an emergency announcement on the radio (FM 97)today, the blood banks are full and people have been asked to STOP giving blood at the moment.

Related forum threads

Login to post