GoKunming Forums

Ur experience teaching english ?

vicar (817 posts) • 0

some teachers can keep a class of 60+ students under control for a whole day or a class of 30+ kinder school children happily occupied, taught and organized from early morning to evening, some can't do this for 10 minutes. It's as simple as that

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@Vicar
Okay. Maria Van trapp! Mary Poppins!
Ha.ha.

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

@vicar is right. Some can, some can't. Seem like on this thread those that can't find it impossible to accept that some can. [...and that was way too complex a sentence!]

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

@vicar

"some teachers can keep class of 30+ kinder school children happily occupied, taught and organized from early morning to evening..."

That is so funny.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I know 4 teachers who are currently teaching right now and they are well over 60 years old. One was recently employed late last year. 1 is at a middle school, 1 is at a university and 2 are at private training schools. Did I mention that they are good teachers and have never been terminated or fired and they get along with their boss?

Also, I guess I am lucky because I do not have to work. Because when I worked at 2 different training schools I got along with the boss and staff and they let me do what I wanted. Because I have never been cheated by any boss at a school. Because my wife can find good students to teach at home 1:1 and they are doing very good and much better than their peers. Its good to be lucky! Hehe!

Vicar and Ocean - you are both 100% correct. The green-eyed mosters have taken over the thread.

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

@Hugo... not sure of the point of your post... so you know some teachers that were hired? Great.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Again with the skimming. Let me repeat myself and do your favorite - cut and paste.

I know 4 teachers who are currently teaching right now and they are - "well over 60 years old".

- Some can, some can't. Seems like some people on this thread find it impossible to accept that some can (teach well and find good students).

Related forum threads

Login to post