GoKunming Forums

Ur experience teaching english ?

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

anyway, you can address any problem you have with me. Unless you are Peter and Lorena's dad, then you can mind your business about them. I was there, I know what was said.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

OMG. I am still trying to get a grip of myself. I must admit Goldie, you have a great sense of humor. Made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself. Hehe!

Fortunately, everyone can see what was written and in the order it was written. You can even start an argument about a piece of Indian bread - Amazing! You state that others are hostile, offensive, mean and sarcastic but you fail to see it when you do it first.

www.gokunming.com/[...]

But the topic at hand is - Your Experience teaching english.

show me on this thread where zhudan said he is too old, 57, to find a job teaching now.

So, I am rude to Peter and rightly so as I said he is rude to me, first.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Show me! Show me. OMG! Tell me you are kidding. Please. I know, you are being funny again.

www.gokunming.com/[...]

Then you say I am Mean because I have to repeat myself and cut and paste for you.

Then you have the nerve to say - I can read. Really, you can read. Skimming is not reading.

So should we add this to the list of questions that you repeatedly ask although the answer has already been provided by myself and others.

Here it is in plain sight for those who have reading comprehension.

DRum roll please!!!!

OMG. it is right here. On this very thread on page 8.

www.gokunming.com/[...]

Great post Peter. As usual you contributed greatly to OP's question.

I dont think you and I are looking at the same thing. Clearly I see that you are being sarcastic and offensive to Peter first.
You attacked him - he rightly defended himself.

You cant just copy the line can you. Just copy and paste the part that says he is too old to find a job.

I am willing to admit fault if I am wrong. I haven't been mean to you or said nasty things to you, I don't think.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

You cant just copy the line can you. - You just can't read 1 full page can you?

I dont think = that means you are not sure. So that is why I recommend you go back and re-read the other threads.

So do you admit that you were wrong with Peter?

I just copied the evidence and showed you. Do you see where Peter said absolutely nothing to you but you began to make sarcastic comments directly to him?

www.gokunming.com/[...]

Do you admit you were wrong with Peter?

Waiting for a reply.

Goldie, like ive said before, as you are not among the brighter stars in the sky, you may even want to refrain from commenting...

That was Peters comment to me days before the one you just posted. I dont think I was wrong. He rubbed me the wrong way since then.

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

Cut and paste: But the topic at hand is - Your Experience teaching english.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

See Goldie - Third Time is a charm.

Back to - Your expereince teaching english.

The sad reality is that by the time kids finish the first grade, they already know their place in the food chain (Class).

Schools and classes move at the teachers' speed. Test serve one purpose, to place kids in a box and put a label on them that lasts for the rest of their lives.

After the first grade, most kids realize that no matter what they do, they can never catch up. The machine keeps moving with or without them. Their parents can not help them with homework, they just beat them and call them stupid.

Related forum threads

Login to post