GoKunming Forums

Burger King

Shyam (244 posts) • 0

By the way...I agree, BK is nothing close to the best burger out there. (It's just one of the better chain restaurant burgers.) Personally, I love Carl Jr., and Wendy's a bit more.

Literally, the best burger I've had on the Planet Earth is from this place:

charcoalpit.net/

If you want carcinogen-laden, fat-dripping, beefy-meaty goodness...this could be the center of the Universe for you!

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Sorry, I'm gonna crash the party again ... Coz I'm the party-pooper. And I can't sleep, so I'm exceptionally grumpy this morning.

www.askmen.com/[...]
Top 10 Things Men Shouldn't Do After 30

#10 - Eating Fast Food
We're not arguing that you have to become a vegetarian here. You don't even need to spend a lot of time or consideration on preparing your meals. But a decent, healthy, inexpensive meal is not at all that difficult to throw together in, say, five minutes. There are plenty of recipes for healthier eating out there, and many are designed for people with no substantial kitchen and no motivation to cook. Regardless of how little effort you put into it, almost any reasonable meal you make is going to be far better for you than the cocktail of heart attacks and hypertension you're getting with fast food.

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

Leave it Magnifico...
Shyam doesn't know what a forum is or how it works.
He thinks we all have to agree with him and support him, we are only allowed to write the things he likes and understands. Maybe give him some time to practice. :)

We are not allowed to have an opinion. Especially on a serious topic such as Fast Food. LOL

...@Shyam
Yes, of course darlin, whatever you say!

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

@Shyam
I hadn't tried Carl Juniors before going to Shanghai. (maybe the chain never made it's way to England?) Wow, that burger was good! Especially after living three years in a (4th?) tier city in Hebei! Haha. Pretty expensive though.
Never tried Wendy's.

I wish Kunming had a Subway restaurant, that's gotta be one of my favourite chains!
RE Burger King. It's no more expensive than Macdonalds, right?

blue. (170 posts) • 0

Dear Kunmingers, Yankees and Burger Lovers,

I just want to tell you that - of course in my opinion - more than 30 posts talking about unhealthy burgers / 1 post for the disaster in Zhongdian makes get down the value of this website.

GoKunming is becoming a family affair between the same names with idiot items, joking even persons cannot speak a perfect english (on post hello Kunming).

have happy and healthy days,

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

@Dazzer
all including your post are off topic. Also don't forget Krismoonpie since he commited the crime if opinion that lead to the third reich of netiquette...lol

the one and only on-topic response to OP is ...."YES!" or if applies a "NO" anything beyond that is trolling.

plus in the history of forums it's impossible to not be offtopic.
no offense but the usual suspects always point at others i assume. i don.t think shayams and dazzers slate is that clean.

enjoy the filthy food..healthy or noot always good to see people enjoying fantastic food.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

Amazing the interests that grab so many foreigners living in Kunming. I'd be curious to know the percentage of those grabbed who are from the US.

Yes, for what it's worth, I think Burger King is better than the fastfood competition. As fart as my death is concerned, I have other problems.

Related forum threads

Login to post