GoKunming Forums

Burger King

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

"It could be that Shyam considers Dudeson's observation that we will all die to be negative."

Death is not necessarily a negative thing. It depends who's dying.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Let's get back on track and talk about BURGER KING. Back in the States, I loved eating at Burger King. I'm looking forward to see whether the tastes is the same as in the States.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Back in SoCal we had In-N-Out and Fat Burger which were my favs. Second tier was BK and Wendy's. McD's trailed about everyone except Jack in the Box. But lots of variety, TexMex, Thai, Philly Cheese Steak on Washington Blvd, El Pollo Loco and lots of excellent Chinese.

A BK is welcome in Kunming. Hope they put adverts in GoK.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@Ahmet.

You are so right and I used to have lunch next to the headquarters and saw Don Karcher (Sham, spell check please) often. Great burgers and a good company.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

Farmer Boys were big in the IE but I don't know if they're still around, never got into them. @Dazzer, Del Taco kicks @$$ too.

Texas Boy (117 posts) • 0

Don't know why nobody ain't mentioned the Mountain Oyster Burger at Cut 'n Shoot Texas!! Delicious!!

Note: mountain oysters are bull testicles

Shyam (244 posts) • 0

Not wanting to lead the conversation any further astray, I'll limit myself to this: This thread was started by Ocean to discuss BK and its new location in Kunming, in a positive sense. There are those of us who want to do that.

For those who are anti-beef, anti-charbroiling, anti-fun, et'al...have the integrity to start your own thread. (Though, I doubt you guys would do this because you already know that you'd get little/no interest.)

As I said, its like showing up at a party, then telling the host that the buffet is lousy.

BTW - Geez, if you'd like more spelling lessons, come back to the other thread, pal. :)

On second thought, not only will I be first in line when BK opens. I'm going to order two Triple Bacon Whoppers with extra cheese and the works. (If he's not eating them, I'll also have Dudeson's serving of carcinogens.) :))

Related forum threads

Login to post