GoKunming Forums

Chess tournament

SwedishGuy (22 posts) • 0

Hi guys,

Unfortunately I got the news about the owner of Moondog will be busy on sunday, therefore we can't be there and play.
And the chess clocks was way too expensive than we thought, so we couldn't buy it either. Hopefully in the future we will be able to buy them.

But we got a few chess boards, and if you guys are still interested to play on sunday, then we can gather outside Moondog and later find a café and play.

The time is 12.00, and if you are interested you can always let me know in advance on this number: 18687103213.

Hopefully we can be in Moondog next time instead.

Little Holland (2 posts) • 0

Hello Folks! I'm Frank,

We've just opened our new cafe "Little Holland" right next to the moondog. I just spoke with Joost (moondog's owner). He asked me whether we could host your chess competition, since they will not be open during the afternoon. Feel welcome to come here and play your game while enjoying our great coffee specialties (more than 20 different kinds!), tea, beer, freshly made juices, milkshakes and so on. Our second floor is a great place for playing chess, in a nice atmosphere, without being disturbed!

Hope to see you tomorrow at Little Holland (again: right next to the moon dog).

Please call for any questions: 131 0867 7600. Send a text if no answer!

Frank

i just got the info about there is a nice coffee shop near moondog and they have a quite place to play. So if you guys could bring with you chess board if you have any that would be great

Last sunday 3 guys came to play, and we are hoping that more people will come this sunday.

We solved the chess watch issue by downloading an application both on Iphone and Android.

We are trying again to meet and play chess.

Date: Tomorrow (Sunday).
Place: Little Holland (Just next to Moondog).
Time: 1 pm (13.00).

Our aim is to gather once a week to play chess, and play tournaments.

Mandrake (129 posts) • 0

Are the chess get togethers still happening? I play online from my phone, using chess by post. However I would like to join your chess meetings if you are still doing them. I just can't do weekends as I work. PM please with more details.

CUOAC (1 post) • 0

Hi everybody

my name is king . i am from Bangladesh .i am living in Kunming now . I played chess about 6 years . I went 3 countries for playing chess tournament.I like play chess so much . i want to join any chess club or chess group. if there have any club, group or tournament . please contact with me . Wechat number : 18487363573

Related forum threads

Login to post