GoKunming Forums

Looking for a tatoo shop

Lulan (9 posts) • 0

Hi, I'm Lola, I'm French, and I'm looking for a tatoo shop, if possible not far from the Yunnan University, which would be clean enough and cheap. If anybody knows, contact me at 13529098205 or lolapetitcabri@hotmail.com!!

Thank you!!

Private Joker (30 posts) • 0

I, too, would like to decorate myself so if anyone knows of a reliable and, more importantly, clean artist, I would appreciate it if you could post it here as well as emailing the original poster.

Lulan (9 posts) • 0

Actually, somebody called me and told me about this shop in Kundu called Dahai (written as "Big Ocean") The name is like Dahai Indian Tatto shop. I went to have a look, but the "master" is there only in the daytime on Saturdays and Sundays. I'll be going on Saturday's early afternoon.

I can post again and give more details, but as it will be my first tattoo, i can't really compare.

The American man who called me said he made one there in March and had no problem since, and that it was even cleaner than some shops in America.

Private Joker (30 posts) • 0

Great. I might try to pop in over the weekend, too, and have a look. I am leaving KM in a month after two years of living here and want to get a tattoo as a souvenir. Let me know what you think of the place! It'll be my first tattoo, too, so I don't have much to compare with, but I only want something simple so surely they can't make a mess!

laotse (6 posts) • 0

hey as you guys i am looking for a good tattoo artist so far i only found one in a little street south of middle renmin lu just south of the harbour plaza hotel just before you cross jianshe lu, when i found it earlyer today nobody was there but his phone number was on the door; +8613529206575 i intend too give him a call later today, a guy also told me that there should be one in an alley off wenlin jie but didnt found the place. i am allready a little decorated but all done in Belgium, i hope to find an artist who can work in detail no easy caracters or so. did you get on in that in kundu lulan? could you post a pic or so?

SuYuna (8 posts) • 0

Has anyone tried any of the tatoo places mentioned above?
I would just like to found out how much small and not really complicated tatoo could cost cause I want to know how much money should I prepare if I decide to get one.
Thanks for help!

Lulan (9 posts) • 0

I now live with a tattoo artist, and he's good, i have the proof on me. So if you want information, call me at 13211659847!

Related forum threads

Login to post