GoKunming Forums

looking for a job (not teaching)

SuYuna (8 posts) • 0

Hey,
does anyone know where to look for a job different than teaching English? Something as modeling agencies or agencies looking for foreigners for commercials or TV series?
Please help, not everyone is able or likes to teach others ;)

Ovenk (1 post) • 0

Hi,one of my american friends runs a model firm here in town,respond me here then I'll let you know more details..

SuYuna (8 posts) • 0

I would be grateful if you gave me some details about it. This is my email: yaminomori@interia.pl or write here, as u wish.
Thanks

Becca (1 post) • 0

Hi, I just came to Kunming and am also interested in finding work that is not teaching. Perhaps you could share this information with me as well? I did modeling, voice-over, and acting work in Seoul, South Korea for 2 years, and would be thrilled to find similar work here in Kunming. My email is becca4being@mac.com. Thanks so much!

kentcy23 (18 posts) • 0

other than modeling ?.
bcos i'm a foreigner but i'm chinese.
i barely knows how to write in chinese.
but i can write n speaks in english.
what's the job i can get here ?

aiyaryarr (122 posts) • 0

Just a friendly reminder to those who want to work in China - better make sure you have the right "visa" that allows you to work in China. Do a search on the subject at the upper left corner of the GoKunming home page. There's been many Q&A as well as discussions on the subject in the past that may be helpful to you.

Related forum threads

Login to post