GoKunming Forums

Natural beauty products ?

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Google maps enter:

Thai Goods Distribution Center, Kunming.

South of city before 1st and 2nd ring roads. The whole plaza is called a South East Asia shopping center, but really only one small section of one floor is devoted to anything SE Asia, and it's Thai stuff. Couple of small stores with cosmetics and one big that foodstuffs store that has a section with cosmetics. Some really nice Thai style furniture there too.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

I found a place today with natural soaps, shampoos, shower gels etc. It is at the Shuncheng shopping mall on Dongfeng Xi Lu in the 'Lifestyle' store. The brand is Botanics I think. Third floor across from Papa Johns. Super expensive though!

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

Bearing in mind the caveats above about legit or fake goods there is, however, a small shop with prominent adverts in the window for Body Shop, Lush and Boots products. It's halfway along CangYuan Alley, which is just west of Green Lake, near a large wet market.
maps.google.co.uk/[...]

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

Yes, I suspect the "little shop with the big western brands" orders them online and sells them on. Just a guess, but...

jenniferedward (2 posts) • 0

Well you can make natural products at home as well. I have made fruit mask and anti aging mask at home. These are made from natural products which are free from chemicals and suitable to all types of skin.

Related forum threads

Login to post