GoKunming Forums

Where can I sell stuffs ?

Maelleplo (2 posts) • 0

Hello,

I am leaving Kunming soon, and I want to sell some of my stuffs.

Do you know if there is like a second hand market or places where I can sell Electronics (Speakers), Video Games, Backpack, and Kitchen Furnitures (Hoven and Micro Wave) and Clothings.

I am living at Bin jiang june Yuan, between the Carrefour of Long quan Lu and the Carrefour of Beijing Lu.

Thanks a lot for your help

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Sorry, I don't know of any markets.

Why don't you try the classifieds on this site? And Chinese classifieds if you can write Chinese.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I agree. Your best bet is right here. Post your pictures on flicker with prices and I'm sure you will sell most of it.

Natsymir (101 posts) • 0

I know that a friend sometimes get rid of clothes at the clothes second hand market over by Zhangguangyin, but when I went to the general second hand market across the street people seemed remarkably unwilling to buy my stuff even for ridiculously low prices. One guy claimed all his (obviously second hand) stuff came from Korea, and I was like 'yeah, right, whatever'. I left rather perplexed, as I don't get how a second hand market could work if they never buy second hand stuff from people.

Maelleplo (2 posts) • 0

@Magnifico and @Liumingke1234 : Thanks for your advices, I've already a post in the classifieds. But I am not able to write it in Chinese, I have to ask a friend. Concerning the pictures, I am working on it.It's almost done

@mPRin: Unfortunately I can't stay longer in Kunming, and one of my friends will be moving to Hong Kong soon. and I won't have any intermediary. I will try to sell it in another way.

@Natsymir: I have heard of "Huantupo" a second hand market for goods. I hope it is not the same you are talking about. I will try to go in the next days.

Thanks everyone

Related forum threads

Login to post