GoKunming Forums

Dirty toilets in McD! OMG!LOL!

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

And this weeks award for the dirtiest McDonalds toilets must go to the McCafe in Nanya Fengqing Shopping Mall, Dianchi Road.
This must be the newest McD in Kunming, but has the honour of being dirty, and stinky. Occasionally you see a dirty bog, in McD but usually it is today's dirt. The buildup of grime is days/weeks old, no evidence of chemical cleaners or elbow grease. And McCafe are supposed to be flagship operations.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

Gee. You guys made it to McD's bathroom? Haven't you noticed that filthy bio-hazard rag they keep on top of the trash cans to push germs around the tables. It's that gray filthy (probably stinky) rag. I'd love for someone to do a culture test on that thing - see what kind of stuff grows on MacDonald's China's cleaning rags...should be interesting stuff.

Not to mention (oops - mentioning it) the staff using the bathrooms as impromptu cigarette break rooms.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

Mickey D, everyone's secret sin.
Destroys cuisine? Watch out gutter oil, melamine milk, and footbath noodles, your days are numbered. Ronald is coming at ya!

Anonymous Coward (329 posts) • 0

I use McDonald's and KFC exclusively for their washrooms because they had a reputation for being relatively clean. I guess they've given up since too many people are using them as public restrooms and not buying the food.

Related forum threads

Login to post