GoKunming Forums

KUST Kunming University of Science and Technology

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

Hi
I will be coming to KM next month to study Mandarin at KUST starting end of August. Anyone studied there/ currently studying there? What's it like? Good place to study?

Stathis (25 posts) • 0

As it is called, this university specializes in science and technology。 So to be frank, it is not as good as other universities like Yunnan university in terms of language. Besides it owns several campus in KM. I don't know which campus u are going to study in. But the campus in downtown is much better than new campus in Chenggong for study.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

I'll be studying in the campus in Wuhua district, I am not sure which campus that is.

dubwise (14 posts) • 0

It seems I will study Mandarin at KUST as well. Hope in the downtown campus, but not sure yet.

dubwise (14 posts) • 0

Hey mPRin, sorry for the delay! I applied already, and I m in Shanghai now. What do you think when should I arrive to convert my visa? It will expire on 31st of August. Do you think it is enough to enroll on 29th? Or it could be too late?

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

If i were you i'd try to come earlier. School is open from 26th. You should try and arrive then.

Related forum threads

Login to post