Hi guys, I've been in China a couple of years, currently in Yangshuo, and am tired of my crappy pigeon Chinese... so, to that end, I'd like to buckle up, and learn Chinese, propper.
Right, so, Kunming looks like a good spot to do it, and not to expensive either.
Looking at Yunan University... did I spell that wrong?
1. Accomodation, around 1,500 - 2,000rmb per month for a decent place?
2. Air quality, I'm guessing... not too good these days?
3. Local dialect... gibberish?
4. Night life... are there decent bars, restaurants?
5. What sort of monthly budget, after tuition fees.
6. Getting around, bicycle, scooter... busses? Would a scooter be ok? I drive one here, but Yangshuo is pretty small... yet, still dangerous at times.