½ Bruncheer

Forums

Diving in Yunnan - Fuxian Lake, Erhai Lake?

sen.hope (23 posts) • 0

Hi everybody,

does anyone know the contact adress or website from the dive center at the Fuxian Lake?

The most important question:
Does anyone know, whether its possible to dive in the Erhai Lake (Dali), too? I would appreciate any informations. Are they organized tours from Kunming, since there is no dive center in Dali?...

And for smart people, who wants to say, there are no decrompession machine in Yunnan: there are at least one in Kunming and one in Dali for sure! :-)

siyinglisi (1 post) • 0

Hello, I know that you can dive in Fuxian lake. And for Erhai, I have no idea.... I will ask my friends for the information about the dive center at the Fuxian Lake.

hasenmanhasenman (48 posts) • 0

please post more info when received..heard of an underwater town somewhere in the middle of fuxian that sounds interesting. any ideas on costs? other possible interesting dives there? i've heard nothing special about fuxian other than the town...well, other than it's freezing and there's lots of algae :/

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

If you go diving, bring a good knife or two. There are fishing nets everywhere and they sometimes aren't marked. I know I'm being Captain Obvious here but better safe than sorry.

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

UAA sports...their club is next to the bus station in Chengjiang( fu Xian Lake) and they have a property on the lake shore at the base of sharp mountain......

contact me for the phone # and email

[email protected]

Login to post Register to post