GoKunming Forums

Subway accident

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

My girlfriend told me there was an accident on the Subway yesterday where the train jumped off and at least 1 person was killed. Anyone got any info on this? Sounds a bit scary, maybe I will be keeping off it for the first few months...

Wasn't line 1 or 2 supposed to be opened by now?

blobbles (958 posts) • 0

Oh wait, I just saw Yuantongsi's post, maybe someone can do a bit of a translation as to what happened as the link posted is in Chinese...

rejected_goods (349 posts) • 0

The accident happened during a test run on the newly finished section on the south bound near 斗南, a air-condition unit fell on top of one of the driver while the train jumped off track killing the driver. :-(

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Another disaster just like the airport incident. Can't they get it right?

CromsonCromson (145 posts) • 0

They manage to build quickly and it looks good too (that's a special chinese skill), but they still don't get it right in the quality field. Years of improving and accidents ahead...

We live right in front of an metrostation construction site near ChunChengLu... years of dust, noise (all day and night) slowly come to an end now. But the attraction about half a month ago was the falling of a huge mobile crane, luckily there was no one on the street. Dozen workers were lining up, wondering...
If this happened one week before, this crane would've falling right into our bedroom.

Related forum threads

Login to post