GoKunming Forums

I want to start from scratch :)

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

My name is Nick and I am planning to go to China after the summer to teach ESL. I have been looking over the different provinces and cities and I have narrowed it down to either Liaoning or Yunnan since I don't function too well in very hot areas :). Kunming sounds like a really great place to stay for a year or two but I have a small problem. Does anyone know any good links to jobsites for Kunming/Yunnan? I have found only 2 so far and they do not seem to be updated very often and only very few jobs are listed there.

I have a few offers to work in Beijing but I have been there for a couple of months before and tbh Beijing is a nice place to visit as a tourist but I wouldn't want to live there for real. If anyone could give me some good advice about Kunming it would be greatly appreciated.

A little about myself: I am 32 years old and a Danish national. I am a qualified teacher with English as specialty. I have taught 4 years in Denmark and lived 3 years in London. I recently split up with my girlfriend for 5 years and now I just feel like I need a change of scenary. Since I have been to China for all in all about 6 months before and really liked it I figure it could be interesting to go live there for a while.

King regards Nick

Nicolasmogensen@yahoo.dk

Related forum threads

Login to post