GoKunming Forums

Thailand life ?

thebeargirl (64 posts) • 0

how much for study diving n surfing?where is the good outdoor rock climbing place?
how to give tips in thailand?
ok I will not talk about the royal family.
I dont care about the naughty westners with young thai girls,thats the good thing for tourism
I will be careful with the monkeys and dogs.
yeah maybe I can have crazy fun there.try sth new or eat bugs

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

@beargirl

You talk of Thailand as if it is a city. And your other thread about the ipad is off the wall.
I wonder, are you just someone who is trolling after building a good back story?

@ Dazzer
why would I do that ?,btw,its a mac book I smashed,not an ipad,maybe you can give me another one so I can smash it have fun again!
Do I sounds like a story teller?trolling?you kiddin me,I M too real to be true.I dont fake,thats BS.I got this wild temper everybody knows who am,IM the beargirl,you dont want to mess with me bro!so either you teach me some good thing give some good advise,dont ya dare call me trolling again! or you can go f yourself!
zip!gokunming team will "take care "of me again!lol!

@DAY DREAMER
maybe you just jealous about me cuz I can smash mac book for fun,but you !day dreamer !you can only je*k off in your own feces for fun!

@DAY DREAMER AND Dazzer
I only nice to the people who's nice,talk friendly,helpful,thoughtful
respectful,I respect them,and I felt grateful
but you two just p OF S**T TO ME!YOU TWO ARE SO FULL OF SH*T!

chris8080 (226 posts) • 0

Come on, let's keep things civilized. I've always thought there's something distinctly pathetic about getting into an argument with an internet stranger. Such a waste of energy.

Back to the topic - how are you getting there? I really want to go there for a short holiday in December but I want to find a super cheap flight. I heard Air Asia are opening up a route, but I couldn't find it on their site.

nah,they will get use to hahhahahhaha ~~~~

I M all good,laugh my ass off now...~my friend calling me says:" I need to transfrom the jagerbar to sweet baby girl !!!hahahah

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.