GoKunming Forums

Halloween?

Ryann (5 posts) • 0

Anyone of any suggestions about good places to go to pick up Halloween costumes? We need to dress up for Halloween night at the office and I have no costume and no idea where to get one.

chris8080 (226 posts) • 0

Possibly on Beimen Street - they have some shops there renting out costumes, although I have no idea if they have Halloween stuff, might only be traditional Chinese clothes.

On this topic: does anyone know of any events happening on Halloween, where you can go dressed as a vampire or something? Like maybe in one of the clubs in Kundu. Do they even celebrate Halloween here?

weekapaughead (51 posts) • 0

On Sunday there is a boat party on dianchi. check out the article on the front page about the event.

you can come in costume or naked.

thebeargirl (64 posts) • 0

people love Halloween here,I did last year with bunch of girls,it was crazy fun,we dressed like school girls(although we are school girls),I did vampire makeup,all you can see,follow here user.qzone.qq.com/[...]
we went to 88,there's scary doctor threw me arms and legs,I wanna go to another Halloween party this year,does anyone wanna go together?

Krismoonpie (80 posts) • 0

Since Halloween falls on Weds this year there are a few parties this weekend. I know the Camel has something going on, also DJ Xiao Kris and Piero will be going all night at 'The Club' this Saturday night the 27th. Costumes encouraged!

Related forum threads

Login to post